Friday, June 24, 2011

Moo

Happy to see so many visitors from ICLW! I love reading your comments. I didn't post yesterday so I am going to make it up for it today :)

One of the things that I have found with DHEA is my skin tingles. Specifically the bottom part of my face. I keep thinking maybe the hair follicles are starting to get restless. One of these days I'm going to scare myself by looking in the mirror! Of course, maybe this is just the result of looking at side effects online and then having phantom reactions. In any case, J has been notified :)

My wheatgrass shipment arrived yesterday in a cool looking container. It was a PAIN to take the frozen cubes out of the pack. The best I can describe it is that it came in a plastic bag ice cube tray. The directions say that you can just twist the bag a few times, and then while the bag is still closed grasp the two sides of the bag and pull and all the cubes of wheatgrass will separate nicely. Uhmm.... no. I ended up with wheatgrass juice all over the place. In the end I just cut open the bag and put it into another one. They did give a video on how to do this 'easily' so maybe I will watch it and see if that helps next time :)

The stuff tastes like grass. No big surprise - and it's not too bad. I am going to drink it one ounce of it every morning.

I am still waiting for AF. Day 30 today (usually I'm 28 or 29 days). I am also feeling a bit nauseous in the morning. Can you believe my friend (who I love dearly, she is now pregnant after her 4th try at IVF) asked me if I've peed on a stick yet? I've heard of miracle babies and all but I really don't think that is in my cards with getting my tubes tied last month! I am an optimist, but a realist :)

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't that be the most bizarre beating IF story ever...all I had to do to get pregnant was tie my tubes?

    Sounds like the wheatgrass ice cubes were made by the same people who make child safety tops...which are impossible for adults to manage.

    ICLW #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be one of those stories everyone tells when infertility is mentioned! :)

    Hi from ICLW #128

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the wheatgrass does the trick for you. Like you, I suffer from endo and cyst aplenty - have lost one tube and assume the other is shot as well - but IVF is what finally worked for me. Hope to see a success story here soon!

    ICLW #99

    ReplyDelete