Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 3 of a brand new cycle

Well folks, here I am again. Day 3 of a new cycle. Third attempt.

I'm not going to lie. I am just going through the motions with this cycle. I know I should be positive, and you will all be great at supporting me and cheering me on, but I feel like I have nothing else to give of myself to this.

I am just getting over the flu (well maybe it was a bad cold) so I'm feeling pretty run down.

I was on the birth control pill for three months prior to this cycle. The good news is that it did calm my endo down, so if I don't get pregnant and finally throw down the towel with this whole getting pregnant thing, I will probably go back on it and at least have some relief with that.

My RE has me on 300 IU Gonal F, and 150 IU Menopur. Here's a shot of my meds for this cycle. The new company that took over my old one doesn't cover fertility meds. Cha-ching! $500 a day into my belly while stimming.




Got to get to work. Miss you ladies... :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the luck. It's my job to peruse infertility blogs every once in awhile for an egg bank and I see both sides, the exhaustion, frustrating, hand wringing to heaven; and then I've seen the unbelievable joy people have when they succeed. I hope that someday that will be yours.

    ReplyDelete