Saturday, July 2, 2011

Protocol for IVF #1

Went in for my Day 3 blood work and ultraound and FINALLY got my protocol!

- Marvelon (birth control pill) for 21 days
- Gonal F 300 IUI and Menopur 150 for at least 4 days starting Day 3 (Day 1 for the cycle will be July 27)

Very very excited. After 4 years of trying this is finally happening!

I also got notice of our first payment... $1800 for the Embryology Laboratory Fee. I think this is only for patients with some government funding. Since both my tubes were blocked, the government pays for a portion of the IVF. Every little bit helps...!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!!

    Sounds like a great protocol (since it is almost identical to the one that got me pregnant!!!)

    I can't wait to hear how things go!!!

    ReplyDelete