Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The well

My husband's brother wife was due four days ago, and she just found out 2 days ago that the baby is breech! So she is going to go in for a C-section tomorrow.

Everything is fine except for her positioning, but I would still appreciate it if everyone can keep us in their thoughts!

Last night, I chatted with my sister-in-law about all things baby. After I got off the phone with her, I was talking to a dear-to-my-heart friend online and that's when the waterworks started.

I used to feel guilty about crying at another's happiness. I've since come to realize that these feelings are valid. I am simply expressing my deepest desire to have a child. Their successes, their babes are just a reminder to me of my own failures.

I hadn't had a good cry in a while. It felt good and I felt 100% better afterwards. I am hoping that I have gotten it out of my system, so when I meet my goddaughter for the first time tomorrow I will have only extreme tears of happiness and joy to be a part of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment