Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wheatgrass

I'm feeling better today. I read some forum posts over at ivf.ca of women who have similar numbers to me and have gotten pregnant. Always helpful to read those positive stories and feel a bit more hopeful.

I'm looking into ways to decrease my FSH. One of the things is wheatgrass. I had been thinking about it for a while. One naturopath in Toronto can ship 200 0.5 oz frozen cubes for $179. The typical dosage they recommend is 2 oz... so that will last me 50 days.

Since I love to grow things -and- I have a grow-light stand at home, I am thinking about growing and juicing my own. It would be a lot cheaper, even though I would need to purchase a wheatgrass juicer.

Makes me laugh that I am thinking about growing grass.

I think I will also call my RE and see if she can schedule me in for bloodwork to test my numbers again on my next Day 3 (in a couple of weeks).

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hear the wheatgrass doesn't taste so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a great idea!! And I am sure you could grow some wheat grass very easily!!!

    ReplyDelete