Friday, February 18, 2011

IV therapy, and the bitches

I went to my naturopath yesterday. This time, she did acupuncture, and then gave me an IV of a very orange-coloured cocktail of liquid vitamins and supplements. Apparently, she mixed in a bit of Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, magnesium, l-glutathione, and l-arginine. I'm probably missing some in there.

I didn't feel any different afterwards. Total fluid = 25 ml. We will do this all over again two weeks from now.

In other news, (TMI) she failed to tell me that my new vitamins would turn my urine a very deep yellow. Yowsers. I thought I wasn't getting enough water for a second before I realized perhaps my $125 a month supplement habit was to blame! Things your naturopath should tell you...

A bit crampy today. It's day 22. I have given up that this means anything at all. Just my endo flaring up and causing me grief. I did cheat and have a turkey burger last night since I was out with my husband for dinner (complete with a yummy hamburger bun) so maybe it's my body screaming GLUTEN! GLUTEN! How could you?!?

I imagine my body talks to me. I have vengeful, bitchy ovaries. I just need them for one successful IVF cycle and then they can do what they want!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on on my blog. It means so much to not be on this journey alone.

    ReplyDelete