Thursday, March 10, 2011

FSH, and IVF cycle in the works

I talked to a nurse at the clinic today and my FSH results are in for this cycle. They are at 9, which is at the very end of the normal range.

Unfortunately, they did not test for estradiol so it's hard to interpret these FSH results without the estradiol numbers. Grrrrr.

I have also read that FSH numbers vary from month to month, but that typically you are only as good as your highest number.

This test confirms that my ovarian reserve has diminished a lot since I did my last IUI a year ago.

Oh well - moving on. The good news is that I can start my IVF cycle if I have a normal period! I calculate my day one to be around April 21. Fingers crossed that it is normal so I can get this baby show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment